Downloads (in Bold) are available for you to view and print as needed.
* See notes below if you are having trouble.
- Eudunda Show Pavilion Entry Form 2017 (PDF 126Kb) – you need to print in Landscape A4
- HIA Rules, Program and Entry Forms (Click to go to the HIA Page and print as PDF’s)
- Eudunda Show Book ALL JUNIOR SECTIONS – (PDF) Download as a combined file (PDF) – you still need the Show Program for more info on how to enter.
- Request the Eudunda Show Program (it is a PDF about 4.8Mb)
INFO: after filling in your contact details you will be emailed a download link – with the actual PDF to download. This avoids filling up your email box or being rejected as too large for your email system).
We also offer that you can use your same information to join our newsletter mailing list, so we can tell you quickly of news from the show.
- Eudunda Show 2017 – Map & Legend of Grounds (jpg Image 2Mb)
This is a high quality map
- FLIERS – Click below to go to each item, print the picture or use the social links underneath and spread the word – We Thank You!!
- Eudunda Show – Old Bikes Display and Show & Shine Flier
- Eudunda Ute Muster Flier & Entry Form – lots of Classes, enjoy the show.
- Eudunda Show – Old Engines – Display, Show & Shine – Flier & Entry Form
- Scott Schaefer Memorial Speed Shearing Flier – A great competition, see some of the best shearers in the region
- Young Farmer Challenge Flier – A fantastic Competition, winners can possibly compete at State and National level. In fact – Congratulations to our Mid North Team who have won the National Competition in Melbourne for 2017.
- Eudunda Show Trade Space Form 2017
There is different information for trade spaces each year so please contact the Secretary for more info this year.
Trade Space Closing Date Friday 3rd November 2017
- Banned goods List – this will be sent with the information above or inquire with the Secretary.
* NOTE: If having trouble getting a download link to work:
- Try – Allow ‘Popups’ (eg AdBlocker – do not block) for this website – each link opens in new window as PDF or image. Normally the links would not be blocked, but may if you have settings very strict.
- Having trouble reading the PDF file? Check out this help page on the Web South FAQ site