NOTE: ANY INFORMATION MAY CHANGE
The judges are:
Ring 1 Judge – TBA
Ring 2 Judge – TBA
Ring 3 Judge – TBA
Ring 4 Judge – TBA
Ring 5 Judge – TBA
NEW Form downloads will be available for 2018 when Classes have been set (They are all PDF format).
- Eudunda Show 2018 – Horses in Action Programme – HIA – (PDF 913kb)
- Eudunda Show HIA Rules (PDF 294kb)
- HIA Waiver Form – Rider 18 years and over (PDF 242kb)
- HIA Waiver Form – Rider Under 18 years (PDF 247kb)
- Eudunda Show HIA Entry Form 2018 (PDF 89kb)
HORSES – IN – ACTION Competitors with horses, floats, support group, will enter through the Main Gate and have sole access to the left-hand side of the oval. Entry will be by Ticket. Tickets for HIA entries received after Monday 6th November will not be posted out, but will be held at the Secretary’s Office. NO entries accepted on the day.
Many documents on the website and also sent by email are in PDF (Portable Document Format) which means if you have a PDF reader you should be able to read that document in the format intended.
* If you are still having trouble downloading after you have checked all the things in the above FAQ –
then please email our Webmaster directly via the contact us page.