Click the button to ‘Download’ the item you need – items will be available for you to view and print as needed. * See notes below if you are having trouble.
The Pavilion Entry Form is used for all entries except Horses In Action (HIA)
Note: Listings below in gray ARE NOT AVAILABLE YET AS THEY ARE STILL BEING FINALIZED
if you see a – then it should be an active link you can use, if it looks like – then it is currently inactive.
- , so we can tell you of news from the show.
- (PDF 685Kb)
- (PDF 92Kb) – print in Landscape A4
- (PDF 157Kb) – TYPE YOUR ENTRY, save and email, easier to send early.
- (Click to go to the HIA Page and print as PDF’s)
- – (PDF 1.2Mb) Compilation of items of interest to Junior and Youth FOR 2019 – you will still need the Show Program for more info on how to enter the sections.
- (link to page) – 3 Age Groups, Colour is a fantastic Pig drawing by Brenda Marshall
- Lower Quality Graphics – Smaller, Faster Download (PDF 4.4 Mb)
- Better Quality Graphics – Larger, Slightly Slower Download (PDF 9.4 Mb)
- (Download PDF 337kb) This is a fairly high quality map
- (this will take you to the contact page – email Secretary with your details)
Note: There is different information for trade spaces each year so please contact the Secretary for more info this year.
Trade Space Closing Date TBA.
- – this will also be sent with the information above for Trade Spaces or inquire with the Secretary.
It is included here so you are aware of what is banned across all shows.
Click below to go to each item, print the picture or use the social links underneath and spread the word – We Thank You!!
There may be more to come too – you can find them in the Show Programme too.
- Eudunda Ute Muster Flier & Entry Form – lots of Classes, enjoy the show.
- Eudunda Show – Old Bikes – Display, Show & Shine – Flier
- Scott Schaefer Memorial Speed Shearing Flier – A great competition, see some of the best shearers in the region