Eudunda Show Marquee
The Eudunda Show Marquee is the “Heart” of the show for sit down entertainment.
You really should plan on spending some time here.
Some of the activities that are regularly held in the Marquee are:
- Remembrance Day Service
- Remembrance – Stories from our Local Ex- Service Personnel
- School Choir – this year it will be the St John’s Lutheran Primary School Choir
- Official Opening by our Guest Speaker – Glen Mickan
- Presentation of the Rural Ambassador 2018 & Young Rural Ambassador
- Presentation of the Show Service Recognition Awards
- Plus Various Entertainment for Adults and Children (throughout the day) (including)
- United 2 Dance
- Judging of Show Girls/Show Boys
The Eudunda area is lucky to have two school choirs. Each year they have been kind enough to sing at the Eudunda Show and they take it in turns, year about.
The photo above shows the 2017 Choir from the Eudunda Area School, we thank them very much for a great performance. We look forward to the presentation from the St John’s Lutheran Primary School Choir this year.